Spiritual books are one of the great treasures of humanity. Many of them contain great wisdom, and help us to grow, contact with our soul and advance in life. When we talk about a spiritual book, it has to be a reading that makes us think, makes us feel and also talk to our body and mind. Sometimes, when i want to find a great one, I go to a library, or a book shop, and I wait for the universe to show me a good one. I have discovered many interesting books this way.
Reading them is life-changing to say the fact. Actually, it is one of the best investments you can make in your life. Reading good books is always a good investment of time and money.
These books can create a spirit reawakening in your life and these also have the power to repair and heal. They can equally leave an everlasting impression on the individuals reading the books, can motivate and help the individual to realize and achieve the divine light and aim.
Reading can improve knowledge and also make the individual a better person. Reading can also transform you into a happy individual with high-level positivity and fullness of life. Reading increases your knowledge base and is essential to learning. A good book can improve the mood and brighten the face among other unique benefits
Best Spiritual Books
- Avery Publishing Group
- Dalai Lama, Desmond Tutu, Douglas Carlton Abrams
- Publisher: Avery
- The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself
- Michael A. Singer
- Publisher: New Harbinger Publications/ Noetic Books
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (A Toltec Wisdom Book)
- "Happiness is a choice, and so is suffering."
- Don Miguel Ruiz
- Aletheia Luna, Mateo Sol
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
- Edition no. 1 (10/07/2017)
- Note: Item has rough Cut edges(Edges are cut improperly intentionally by the manufacturer)
- A special 25th anniversary edition of the extraordinary international bestseller, including a new Foreword by Paulo Coelho.
- Combining magic, mysticism, wisdom and wonder into an inspiring tale of self-discovery,
- fullfilment of dreams
- Deepak Chopra
- Publisher: New World Library / Amber-Allen Publishing
- Mark Batterson
- Publisher: Multnomah
- Edition no. 0 (10/24/2017)
- The Book of Awakening: Having the Life You Want by Being Present to the Life You Have
- Mark Nepo
- Publisher: Conari Press
- The Power Of Now: A Guide To Spiritual Enlightenment
- Eckhart Tolle
- Publisher: Namaste Publishing
- The Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think You're Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are
- Brené Brown
- Publisher: Hazelden Publishing
Spiritualism is nature and condition of spiritual, quality of things spiritualized or reduced to the status of ecclesiastics, work or thing and set of ideas concerning the spirits life.
Best Spirituality Book to read
In the next section of this write-up, you will learn about some of the best spiritual book that I have read and recommend.These books cut across religions and have great reviews, which are indications of reliability and assured fruitfulness when you read them.
Hidden Treasures in the Book of Job
The book of Job is counted as the oldest book in the bible. In fact, the book has revealed quite a lot about some of the controversies and latest discoveries made in science. Many see the book as a history of suffering, but there is more to it than that.
The book titled “Hidden Treasures in the book of Job” provides unique insight into how the book of Job explains the formation of the world and the differences between human and animal cosmology, fossils and dinosaurs.
Some of the features of this book are highlighted below:
- The book consists of 242 pages in all.
- Word Wise is also enabled in it, which explains challenging words in it to the reader.
- Screen Reader is equally supported in the book. As a result, it can be read using many of the popular screen readers around, like NVDA on Windows, TalkBack on Android and VoiceOver on Fire Tablets,
- Enhanced typesetting is enabled, which ensures faster reading without causing any strain to the eyes. It equally ensures larger font sizes and beautiful page layouts.
- Page flip is enabled
- Text to speech is also enabled
The Poisonwood Bible
It focuses on a story told by the four daughters and wife of Nathan Price, who as a fierce evangelical Baptist. Nathan took his mission and family to the Belgian Congo in 1959, but he met with an unbelievable situation at his destination. Some of the unique highlights of this book are highlighted below:
- It consists of 570 pages in all
- You can get the audible version so that you can listen rather than read
- The Word Wise feature also ensures that every challenging word in the book is explained to the reader for a more understandable reading
- The eBook equally supports Screen Reader, which makes it easy to read the book via many popular screen readers
- The enhanced typesetting feature makes the font size to be adequately large and that the pages are beautifully laid out.
- The text to speech feature also works for Kindle Touch, Kindle DX, second generation Kindle and Kindle Keyword.
The 5 love languages: Secret to love that lasts
The book has sold up to 11 million copies to date and has remained the number one bestseller on the New York Times for eight years running. Aside from teaching about falling in love, the book also enlightens about how to stay in love.
It reveals certain secrets that can transform love relationships and has proved to be effective in the lives of millions of people globally. The book was written by Gary Chapman and published in the English language in January 2015 by Northfield Publishing. The book consists of 208 pages in total.
Harry Potter: A History of Magic
The book focuses on the history of magic, which is as old as the world itself. The book revealed a lot about real-world magic and equally explores many of the magical inventions by J.K. Rowlings and many folkloric, historical and cultural evidence about magic.
The book will equally teach you about how to create your own philosopher’s stone, make yourself invisible and capture a basilisk. The book is available as an Audiobook.
You can start listening on your mobile device by downloading the free Audible app on Windows Phone, Android or iPhone. The narrator is Natalie Dormer, while the book was published by Pottermore Publishing.
My Spiritual Journey
The book talks about the engaging epic life story of the Dalai Lamma, a renowned, outspoken and highly influential global spiritual leader. It is equally termed the most intimate and accessible of all his books and revealed a lot about the larger than life aspect of his life and also made an incursion into eastern religion.
Its features are highlighted below:
- The book consists of 387 pages
- World Wise is enabled for easy understanding of challenging words
- The screen reader makes the book compatible with various reader software
- The enhanced typesetting feature makes the book easy to reading
- Page flip is equally enabled
- Text-to-speech feature is equally enabled in it.
The Miracle Morning
This is yet another spiritualist book worthy of note. It was written by Hal Elrod, who has proven himself to be a genius. The book focuses on the development of human consciousness using the best practices developed over centuries. It gives you a series of daily morning rituals to follow for a faster development of the human consciousness.
Some of its unique features are highlighted below:
- The book contains 138 pages
- It is available in the audible book form
- It supports Word Wise for easier understanding of challenging words
- It equally supports Screen Reader for ease compatibility with popular readers.
- Page Flip is also enabled, as well as the text to speech feature
The book was written by Dr. Joe Dispenza and the narration was done by Adam Boyce, while the work was published by Author’s Republic. Dr. Joe Dispenza is also the author of Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself and Evolve Your Brain, a New York Times bestseller.
The content of the book creates a meeting point between ancient wisdom and profound scientific information; it opens the eyes of the reader to how ordinary people can experience a high mystical life. Below are some of the topics covered in the book:
- The distinction between time and space vs. time-space realities
- The secret science to the pineal gland and its function in accessing the mystical realms of reality
- Difference between 3D creation and 5D creation
- How you can create reality in the present moment by simply creating your energy
- How to free yourself from the past by reconditioning your body to a new mind
- How to demystify the seven energy centers of the body and how to balance them to heal.
Letters to the Church
The book was written by Francis Chan, in which he attempted to intimate readers that many Christian churches have deviated from the original tenets of Christianity and have become mere observers without being effective in their calling to holiness. In the book, he challenged readers to ask what God wants for His Church.
He also wants Christians to bear this question in mind at all times: “When Jesus returns, will He find us caring for His Bride?” In the book, Chan attempted to encourage Christians to live in line with the beautiful and magnificent visions of God for His Church.
Francis Chan is a pastor and this book focuses on several issues, like
- Crazy love of God
- Spiritual Multiplication
- Forgotten God
- Erasing Hell
The Power of Now
A guide to spiritual enlightenment. The most important thing is now and is the present. If you focus on what you feel in the present moment, you will understand everything. The book is written to point to the eternal present. It preaches a practical mystic’s modern gospel and offers transcendent truths that ensure freedom.
In this book, the author, Eckhart Tolle, provides the facts in a simple language and also designs them in a question and answer format so that the reader can easily understand and overcome the challenges posed in the book. The transforming experience in this book is out of this world.
It opens the mind of the reader to new discoveries and can guide the reader on how to overcome psychological pain by exerting the authentic human power, which can be better discovered by surrendering to the Now.
Commentary on the Torah
The commentary is both insightful and groundbreaking. It is an outcome of the unique efforts of the world’s leading biblical scholars. They open the eyes of the modern readers to the continuity and unity of the Torah.
The commentaries are compiled by Richard Elliott, who also wrote Who Wrote the Bible? The book integrates recent discoveries in biblical research and archeology based on experience studying and teaching with the aid of shedding more light on the Torah.
The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
Author: Robin S Sharma
Summary: A Fable About Fulfilling Your Dreams & Reaching Your Destiny. How to find yourself will help you achieve happiness and success.
The Author is Paulo Coelho. This is an inspiring story of self-knowledge. Mysticism, wisdom and magic together. A great story very recommended to everyone. You won’t be disappointed.
The 7 spiritual laws of success
From the Author Deepak Chopra this book is about how spiritualist forces and feelings can help us in our main life objectives.
How to See Yourself As You Really Are
From the famous Dalai Lama, this is a Buddhist view about how to achieve happiness, a meaningful life through self knowledge, meditation and love.
Best selling spirituality book of all time
These are the two best sellers of all time. Both classics very famous.
- The Alchemist from Paulo Coelho
- The Secret from Rhonda Byrne
The above are designed to nourish the soul and keep it alive. They can equally benefit the individual’s personal life by improving the state of the mind and give new meaning to life.
If you have not been engaging in reading thus far, it is high time you had a change of heart and start investing your time and money in reading. Bear in mind that the benefits of reading these books are not just limited to the things of the soul and spirit, but also have physical, mental and psychological benefits.
Other benefits of reading a Spiritual Book
Check below for some other benefits of reading:
- Reduction in the level of stress: It can improve your physical and mental health, which can reduce your stress level. It can help you to stay relaxed and calm at all times, even in stressful situations. Spirituals reading can bring about a total change in thinking process and lifestyle.
- Advance in vocabulary: All forms of reading can add many amazing and fantastic words to your mental dictionary. It helps you to also attain fluency in conversation. It will increase confidence and knowledge. Also, it exposes you to new phrases and words. It can equally improve your vocabulary efficiency and make your command over language to be impressive to the listener.
- Reading can also enhance your focus, concentration, and power. Concentrating on reading can help you develop a life-long reading ha
- Reading can introduce you to a new world and help you to make new discoveries. It improves your imagination and thinking to an entirely new level. it can bless the reader with divine light and introduce him to the reality of life. Bear in mind that these are written by spiritual followers, who are blessed with deep imagination and knowledge.
- The true picture of life: Open the eyes of the reader to the true picture of life. It can familiarize you with the cycle of life and death, aside from defining the importance and value of the human soul. An individual involved in religious and spirit reading will never be scared of suffering or death. He will see these things merely as part of the circle of karma.
- Medicine for the soul: It is the perfect elixir for the soul. “A book is a garden, an orchard, a storehouse, a party, a company, by the way, a counselor, and a multitude of counselors;” these are the words of Henry Ward Beecher, a renowned preacher. By reading these books, you can bring to bloom the good seeds within you. Reading will help to expand your vision and fill your storehouse with many ideas, aside from enlightening you about new spirit practices.
- Keeping the soul alive: It is a way of watering the soil of the soul to keep the seed of the spirit in good health. It maintains the seed of faith planted in the soul, and helps it to germinate until it bears the fruit of the spirit. It fires the spiritualism imagination and stirs the soul, as well as opens the heart and mind.
These reading can influence the human mind and also transform the perspective of the person. It will help you to see the world in an entirely new level and will open your eyes to things that others are rarely aware of. If you are consistent with reading these books, you will experience positive change and your mindset will be entirely transformed.
See also Books on Shamanism