- 1 Best Tibetan Singing Bowls
- 2 Origin
- 3 Meditation
- 4 How Tibetan Singing Bowls Work
- 5 Healing with Tibetan Singing Bowls
- 6 How to Use Tibetan Singing Bowls
- 7 How to Clean and Store Tibetan Singing Bowls
- 8 Who Can Use Tibetan Singing Bowls?
- 9 Do Tibetan Singing Bowls Work?
- 10 Music
Best Tibetan Singing Bowls
- AUTHENTIC HAND HAMMERED TIBETAN SINGING BOWL SET — This high-quality handcrafted meditation bowl set includes a wooden striker and hand sewn cushion. It is hand hammered in the Himalayan Foothills...
- ENHANCES YOGA, MEDITATION, PRAYER, CHAKRA HEALING AND MINDSET — Ohm’s Tibetan singing bowls are used worldwide for sound baths, yoga, meditation and spiritual healing by energy healers,...
- EASILY PLAY MESMERIZING TONES FOR HOLISTIC HEALING — Healing processes are initiated through entraining our brainwaves to synchronize with the perfect resonance of the bowls. You can easily play...
- 【30 Non-looping Sleep Sounds】 Our white noise machine has 3 white noises such as brown noise, white noise, pink noise. 2 fan sounds like soft fan, loud fan. 18 natural sounds like sea waves, heavy...
- 【12 Night Light Colors】 There are 12 kinds of light colors so that you can choose the color suitable for you according to different scenes. This white noise machine can facilitate your...
- 【10 Brightness Levels】10 adjustable brightness levels. One-button control is simple and easy to operate. The keys are large enough for you to operate easily.
- 💚 Hand Made by Local Artisans: Singing Bowls from Himalayan Healing are hand-hammered in the foothills of Nepal by local artisans. They possess special skills and experiences to give a perfect...
- 💚 Ergonomic Design: The 3 inch singing bowl comes with a wooden striker and hand-sewn cushion which flawlessly fits in your hand. The portability of this bowl makes it possible to carry it...
- 💚 Holistic Healing : Our singing bowls inherently produces a deep tone with rich quality. The resonance emanated from the bowl revitalizes and rejuvenates all the body, mind and spirit. It acts as...
- Square rainbow shawl make from Polyester. Measurements: approx 75x150cm/29.5"x59"Inch
- Perfect for all yoga practices (Hot Yoga, Hatha, Vinyasa, Iyengar, Ashtanga, Bikram, Kundalini, Yin Yoga, Restorative), Pilates, Meditation, Breathwork.
- beach towel not only can be used for decoration, can be used as a shawl,can be used as a beach cover up, tablecloth and so on, great mat for travel
- ZENERGY SOLO: Just a gentle tap with the mallet and this hand held chime emits a powerful tone of singular beauty that lasts and lasts; lifetime tuning guarantee
- DIMENSIONS: Frame measures 7-inches in length; 2-inches wide; 1-inch depth; includes a keyhole slot on the back so it can be installed upright on a door or wall
- EXPERTLY CRAFTED: Features an ash wood frame with a beautiful cherry finish, 1 silver polished aluminum solid rod, mallet (mallet handle slips in between the chime and the wood for safekeeping)
- HIMALAYAN BOWL WITH SALT CRYSTAL CHUNKS: Spantik's Himalayan Salt Lamp bowl shape with salt crystal chunks is handmade & hand carved from salt crystals of Himalayan mountains in Pakistan, known as the...
- BENEFITS & FRESH AIR : Himalayan Rock Salt lamp bowl shape enhances the ionic balance of your living spaces. Enjoy the natural properties of these unique salt crystal lamps. Himalayan lamp when lit...
- GIVES A SPECIAL INTERIOR DESIGN EXPERIENCE: Himalayan Salt Lamps give your home, business, store or lounge a beautiful and relaxing atmosphere. Not only does it help enhance the mood, its amber glow...
- PACKAGE INCLUDED - 3.3" Handmade Meditation Bowl x 1, Hand-sewn Silk Cushion x 1, Mallet covered with leather x 1, creamy white storage bag x 1.A full set of Tibetan Meditation Yoga Singing Bowl with...
- CRAFTSMANSHIP - Hand hammered by the craftsmen specializing in Meditation Yoga Singing Bowls. Well-carved symbols and vivid patterns revealed the wholehearted process. Specially hand-sewn silk cushion...
- PREMIUM QUALITY - Adopting traditional Nepalese craft, made up of seven metals including gold, silver, mercury, copper, iron, tin and lead. The bowl is sturdy and durable, thus it can adapt to any...
- Material: wood
- Size:L*W: 6*3.5cm, the length of the stick is about 9cm
- Musical Instrument Tone Block,Natural Finish
- SINGING BOWL PACKAGE INCLUDED：3.15 inch Singing bowl x 1, Hand-sewn Silk Cushion(random color) x 1, Mallet covered with leather x 1, storage bag x 1.A full set of tibetan singing bowls Set with...
- Singing Bowls Origins: Adopting traditional Nepalese craft. A singing bowl, generally made from a bronze alloy containing copper, tin, zinc, iron, silver, gold and nickel, is a type of standing bell...
- VERSATILE USES- The sound of the singing bowl has calming effects and provides one with clarity and peace of mind. It also aids in logical thinking and can be used for meditation, yoga, and reiki...
- Delight Your Senses - Roll the sand spheres to feel the varied textures against your fingers and watch distinct patterns unfold! This handmade zen garden for desks is designed for tactile and visual...
- Soothe Your Mind - The simple act of rolling the Zen spheres in the sand delivers a truly calming experience. Use it for meditation or stress-relief and add some peace and mindfulness to your day!
- Let Your Creativity Bloom- Create straight, spiral, wavy, or random patterns on this zen garden kit using the 4 sand spheres. The 12" circular tray offers a playground for your imagination!
The use of Tibetan singing bowls dates back to 560BC. It was a time when Buddha was still teaching the enlightenment and the Buddhist doctrine. Despite the name of this bowl, its origin is unclear. These bowls are said to contain 5-9 metals. Some of these metals are gold, silver, tin, copper, lead, mercury and iron.
Some myths on the origin and composition of the singing bowls state that meteorites gotten from Tibet are also used to make this bowl. This meteorite is alleged to provide the healing power of the singing bowl.
This bowl is made by melting and purifying the metals. Then, the liquid metal is poured on a flat stone where it cools down a little. When cool, the metal sheet is skillfully hammered into the bowl shape. While working, mantras are repeatedly chanted, and this helps to program the singing bowls.
Each bowl creates a slightly different tone because of their slightly or widely varying metal composition. Furthermore, the sound of bowls differs, depending on the method used to make them. This can affect the purpose of the Tibetan singing bowl.
When used, the Tibetan singing bowls provides a feeling of calm that is essential while engaging in deep meditation. This calm is necessary when trying to achieve enlightenment. Hence these bowls are present in Buddhist temples, monasteries, and even yoga centers now.
Multiple singing bowls can be played at once to provide a tone that works with the vibration from other singing bowls. Sometimes, Tibetan singing bowls are called Himalayan singing bowls.
How Tibetan Singing Bowls Work
Everything in the world is vibrating at a specific frequency. This is the same as the human body and its organs. The cells, organs, and systems work in harmony and vibrate at the same rate.
The presence of illness, emotional problems, and even spiritual imbalance can be caused by a shift in frequencies. Striking the Tibetan bowl can emit a sacred vibration which enters the body and calibrates the vibration so that all the organs and systems in the body vibrate at the original frequency.
When this harmony of the body is achieved, the body can then begin to heal itself and reach balance.
Using Tibetan singing bowls qualifies as sound healing /therapy.
Healing with Tibetan Singing Bowls
Tibetan bowls have been used for thousands of years for their physical and emotional benefits.
The physical benefits of these bowls include:
- Pain relief
- Using singing bowls can help to improve blood and fluid circulation
- Singing bowls are useful for reducing stress and regulating blood pressure
- These bowls can help to improve the functioning of the immune system.
The emotional benefits of singing bowls include:
- Creation of a feeling of relaxation
- Healing of the subconscious mind
- Provision of relief to anxiety and symptoms of anxiety.
Spiritual benefits of Tibetan Singing Bowls
- Singing bowls provide mental clarity while meditating.
How to Use Tibetan Singing Bowls
If you would like to buy Tibetan singing bowls, you can find them at specialty stores, meditation, and yoga centers. You can drag the mallet that comes with the bowl on the outer rim of the bowl or the outer perimeter.
Some people prefer to hit the bowl with the mallet before using the singing bowl. While using these bowls, avoid distractions and focus on the sound and the mind.
The use of the singing bowl differs according to the sound the bowl makes. Some bowls are useful for eliminating negative energies and others for healing.
Yoga classes and meditation centers may use the Tibetan singing bowl to signify the start or end of a session.
When using singing bowls, you should cleanse the bowls routinely of the negative energies absorbed by them. The negative energies could change the way your singing bowl sounds. Cleanse the Tibetan singing bowls by
- Smudging them with cleansing herbs like sage or incense
- Cleanse the bowls with salt or water
- Meditate with the bowl and focus on removing the negative energy from it.
After cleansing your bowl, the tone of the bowls will change to its original sound.
How to Clean and Store Tibetan Singing Bowls
It is important that you cleanse your Tibetan singing bowls and store them properly so that they function properly and last long. Below are a few tips for cleaning and storing your singing bowls.
- Clean your bowl with soapy water and wipe it dry immediately.
- You could polish the singing bowl, but that could change the tone or sound frequency.
- If you want to store your bowls, you can nest the bowls within each other. To prevent scratching or denting, place a napkin between each bowl.
- Dropping Tibetan singing bowls could cause them to crack. So, they should be handled carefully even when they are not in use.
Who Can Use Tibetan Singing Bowls?
Tibetan singing bowls have the potential to provide healing for anybody so that anyone can use it. It is essential though that person who chooses to use it read about it so that they can harness the power of the singing bowl. While the bowls sound nice, they are not toys and should be approached with intent.
Do Tibetan Singing Bowls Work?
Singing bowls have been used for mental and emotional healing. Some researchers and scientists who have conducted tests and case studies equate the effect of the Tibetan singing bowls as a placebo effect.
Some users of singing bowls argue that its music and sounds provides a feeling of relaxation, reduces stress and even balances chakras.
If you want to gain these benefits, you can use these bowls with an open mind. However, if you are seeking healing for serious medical problems, consult a physician and then use these bowls alongside modern medicine.