Protection Amulets are objects worn on a person for protection. These amulets have miraculous and magical powers and can protect whoever put them on. They can prevent specific wrong things from happening to these people or even offer them overall protection from all dangers. Many people equally use the amulets as ornaments. Bear in mind, however, that ornamental use is not the original purpose of making a protective amulet Some of them are also known to bring good luck to the wearer.
Contents of the Article
Protection Amulets for sale
- The Seven Archangels sigil Pandent shows:Seal of the Seven Archangels，Glyph of Luck - AGLA，The Name of God - Tetragrammaton，Name of the Archangels: Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, Haniel, Tzafqiel,...
- Magic angels sigil Necklace - Protection that is always with you You can wearing no matter where you go, it is the best Amulet for you and it will always help you.
- SPCIFICATIONS: Material:Stainless Steel * Wirdth: 34mm*30mm,Come with a free cable chain 60CM(24 Inches) * High polish smooth surface and delicate not scratch the skin,go well with other jewelry
- Best Amulets Collection. Amulet Sky Blue Simulated Cats Eye Crystal Point Protection and Magic Powers Wand Pendant on Adjustable Cord NecklaceAmulet Sky Blue Simulated Cats Eye Crystal Point...
- Very Popular and Lucky Crystal Point Wand Pendant Necklace
- Made from Cute Simulated Cats Eye Crystal.
- The fox pendant is handmade-carving (each crystal fox is natural that the color is slightly different from pictures, please subject to the actual product you received). Fox attracts positive energy...
- Made of high quality crystal. Fluorite often emits blue-green fluorescence under ultraviolet light, also known as rainbow gemstones. Fluorite can help the mind stay awake and stimulate the right brain...
- Crystal necklace has a calming effect on people and it works better with fox pendant. It is a good gift choice for your lover, family and friends on Mother’s day, birthday, Valentine’s Day and...
- MEANING OF THE 7 KNOTS - The 7-knot bracelet is considered a great amulet for protection against bad energies, wear this red bracelet to our wrist will protect ourselves from danger
- KABBALAH EVILEYE - Symbol for luck, fortune, protection and prosperity, this ojo Turco bracelet are thought to ward off misfortune, wear this bracelet can bring good luck when entering a potentially...
- DOUBLE PROTECTION - If there is someone you care about, and you want to protect him/her from danger, Then This Double Protection Bracelet will be a great gift choice!
- 【You will get】1 Steel Pendant+1 Steel Chain+1 Black Pendant (gift).
- 【Product Dimension】Pendant Length: 3.4cm(1.34 inch),Pendant Width: 3cm(1.18 inch). Chain Width: 0.3 cm(0.12inch), Chain Length:60 cm(24 inches).
- 【Perfect Materials and Workmanship】The medal is made from 316L stainless steel which with Etching or laser marking by better technology on the surface, entirely hypoallergenic and comfort fit....
- Ancient Eye of horus design,symbol of protection, royal power, and good health. and David star itself is an amulet. that 'sdouble lucky. Fit everyday wear.
- Material: made of solid stainless steel, smooth and comfort feeling. black enamel plated on eye of horus makes a vintage look.
- Pendant size:1.9" H * 1.1"W. 3mm wide twisted rope chain, 20-22 inches long.
- Kabbalah Evil Eye -- Wearing a special evil eye necklace, also called a mati, is said to help prevent the curse from even happening. It’s thought to ward off negativity and bring good luck. Let this...
- An Amulet Meaningful Jewelry Gift - Whether it’s a birthday, holiday, special occasion, or just because, jewelry is always the perfect gift! Our evil eye bracelet would be a beautiful,...
- Fashionable Design & Skin-Friendly - One of the best ways to sport the evil eye design, this tiny sparkling necklace has a round amulet dotted with light-catching cubic zirconia.This novelty...
- Evil Eye Idea: Evil eye bead, which is known as a protection in Turkish and Greek culture, protects you from bad energy. The evil eye beads produced from glass accumulate bad energy inside itself and...
- Material: The product is produced from glass, plastic and metal parts are zinc. Made in Turkey.
- Design: The product is designed as flower and hamsa pattern. It is detailed with rocking tiny beads. Due to the fact that each product is handcrafted, there may be a slightly different hue and pattern...
- The necklace is made of natural black obsidian.
- The pendant Size is 27mm. The rope length is 45cm base, but can extend to 60 cm total.The rope has two colors: black and brown.
- Each obsidian bead is natural and unique, and maybe varies from the one shown in the picture. To see the beautiful color of the obsidian stone, we suggest being in a well light area
- ♦ Metal:100% Solid stainless steel. Stainless Steel jewelry does not tarnish and oxidize, which can last longer than other jewelries. It is able to endure a lot of wear and tear. And it is amazingly...
- ♦ This necklace includes 1 pendant + 1 chain;Size of pendant:1.3inches(3.2cm)*1.3inches(3.2cm); Length of chain:22 inches+2 inches extending chain,the chain is finished with a high quality matching...
- ♦ The Tetragrammaton is normally a four letter name of God written in Hebrew.According to actual count, it occurs 5,410 times in the Bible.19th century occultist Eliphas Levi constructed this...
It have been mentioned severally in paganism or folk religion. While the amulets in paganism have powers of their own, the amulets used for protection in Christianity do not have powers of their own until clergymen bless them. Also, the amulets used in Christianity require that the wearer has faith or positive disposition towards such amulets before the wearer can get any protection from them.
There is a clear difference between amulets and other items like charms and talisman. While amulet only offers protection, charms and talisman do offer more than protection; they may also give the wearer a kind of magical power to do things that others cannot do naturally. Also, there is a clear difference between a pendant and a protection amulet. An amulet can be in the form of a pendant, but not all pendants are amulets.
Talisman was derived from a Greek word ‘talein,’ which means ‘initiate into the mysteries.’ Protection Talismans may be worn for mystical development, while a Protection Amulets are used solely for protection.
Examples of amulet objects
The common objects used in making amulets are:
- Written words
- Animal parts
- Plant parts
- Engraved gems
- Image of God
- Image or symbol of saints
Even a gemstone can act as an amulet, especially if used for protection. A good example of such gemstones is carnelian, which is known to strengthen the auras and protect the wearer. This gemstone does not need any spiritual power to confer protection on the wearer; it does so naturally. However, its power can be enhanced if it is linked to a specific deity via prayer or if a spell is cast on it.
Written words used as amulets can be in the form of incantation and magical spell to repel bad luck and evil. They originate from various cultures, like Far East, Europe, and the Middle East. In fact, the word “amulet” originated from Latin; it was also referred to as “an object that protects a person from trouble.” Conclusively, a talisman has a broader benefit than an amulet.
Eye of Horus
The eye of horus is a symbol of protection, healing and magic.
Star of David
The star of David is a protective amulet with all jewish power of king david.
Amulet and religious symbolism
There is an association between amulet and religion. The Protection Amulet get their powers via religious symbolism; this is related to the grace of the divine. Your religious leaning can determine the type of amulet to use.
Virtually all cultures have a history of using amulets. Its use dated as far back as the time of cavemen and it is still being used today. Amulets can offer different types of protection, and the particular one you get depends on the symbol and deity to which that symbol is associated.
For example, fertility and pregnancy were protected in ancient Egypt with the use of amulets made in frog symbols. Human life can be protected with the use of ankh, which symbolizes life. Comfort, protection against evil and good health can be achieved with the use of eye or udjat symbol. You can also obtain protection against evil magic by using Protection Amulets from the symbol of the scarab. The most common universal protection symbol ever used is The Eye of Horus, which can keep the wearer under the watchful eyes of the God; this is the major factor that makes the eyes a universally accepted symbol of protection against evil and this has transcended several cultures.
Fetish is the name given to the amulets used in Africa. The African form of a protection amulet is usually carved in the image of animals, people or God. At a later date, Africans were using a complex magical system in the form of sacred letters or grid of numbers to achieve protection. History has also taught that those cultures that took amulet seriously are among the most successful. At battlefront, warriors can enjoy protection from unseen forces via protective Amulet. One can, therefore, say that there is more to amulets than superstition.
Choice of material for a Protection Amulets
The right material to be used in making an amulet should be a sacred material and in agreement with your choice of religion. You can choose from precious metals, gemstones, bones of saints or holy animals and scared trees. If you agree with Egyptian mysteries, you can equally adopt carnelian as your choice of sacred material for making; as mentioned above, carnelian is a protective gem sacred to Sekhmet. Consecrating carnelian to Sekhmet will make it very powerful; it is a common practice in Egypt.
Furthermore, those in India usually consecrate the Tulsi wood to Vishnu for making a protection amulet. The Stigi wood is used as a protective amulet in Indonesia. Ash is considered as the sacred tree to Odin in the Norse tradition; therefore, the Norse people use the tree to carve runes and wear the latter as an Amulet for protection.
The symbolism of the Protective Amulets should agree with your religious inclination, as mentioned earlier. As a result, the amulet can become for you a trusted symbol of personal belief in the supernatural. Whatever material or symbol you choose, it must be in agreement with the supernatural being you believe in.
Where to buy a protection amulet
The symbols are nothing if consecrated. Before you buy the amulet from any outlet, find out about its origin. The origin will hint you about how the amulet must have been consecrated. Not all magic practitioners can be trusted for the complete and reliable consecration of the amulet. Mass produced amulets that are made of cheap material like pewter are not the best for you; they are only superstitious.
Protection Amulets can offer you protection from unseen forces. They can equally protect you from certain physical issues, like an auto accident and so on. Be that as it may, you must never buy the amulet if you are not certain about the origin or if the origin is not reliable.