Protection Amulets are objects worn on a person for protection. These amulets have miraculous and magical powers and can protect whoever put them on. They can prevent specific wrong things from happening to these people or even offer them overall protection from all dangers. Many people equally use the amulets as ornaments. Bear in mind, however, that ornamental use is not the original purpose of making a protective amulet Some of them are also known to bring good luck to the wearer.
Protection Amulets for sale
- Best Amulets Collection. Magic Amulet hand carved as Infinity Symbol Totem.
- Infinity Charm made from Genuine and Natural Red Tiger Eye Gemstone.
- Gemstone Charm Size: 1 ½ inches long.
- Obsidian refers to a precious black stone which is commonly seen. As one of seven treasures in Buddhism, obsidian collects strong power in itself and thus has been using as a sort of talismans or...
- The ancient Chinese art and practice of feng shui aims to create a space that allows chi or qi - the energy of the universe - to flow naturally. One way to achieve this is by filling your home with a...
- Bead diameter:10mm,the totle number of beads:15pcs. Bracelet length is about 6.5 inches to 7 inches.
- Best Amulets Collection. Amulet Spiritual Protection Black Agate Crystal Point Wand Pendant on Adjustable Cord NecklaceAmulet Spiritual Protection Black Agate Crystal Point Wand Pendant Necklace
- Very Popular Natural Crystal Point Wand Pendant Necklace
- Made from Black Agate Gemstone Crystal
- Best Amulets Collection. Amulet Brave and Protection Howling Wolf and Moon Spiritual Powers Black Agate Wish Totem Gem Stone Pendant NecklaceAmulet Brave and Protection Howling Wolf Moon Powers Black...
- Only Gemstones are used and Each Amulet will be Unique and one of the Kind.
- Amulet Totem SIZE: About 2 inches. All Art Work is Engraved on top of the Gemstone.
- STAMPED 925 STERLING SILVER - This beautiful eye of horus ring is made from the finest sterling silver as hallmarked with the 925 metal stamp. 925 sterling silver is made from 92.5% silver and 7.5%...
- NICKEL AND LEAD FREE - This beautiful ring is designed with absolutely no nickel or lead, making it safe for girls and women with nickel and lead allergies. Add this fashion forward, simple and...
- BAND RING - The front of this ring size 10 x 42 mm, This eye of horus ring available in sizes 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10. If you are looking for a jewelry accessory to take you from casual to formal without...
- Material : Red String, Zinc Alloy
- 100% Brand new and high quality
- Design : Evil Eye, Elephant, 4 Leaf Clober, Horseshoe
- Protection Amulet
- Comes with a Black Satin Cord
- Approximately 1-1/4" diameter
- Material:100% natural and genuine black obsidian gemstone. Dimensions: 49 x 35 x 15mm; Adjustable Chain Length:20-38"(50.8cm-96.5cm); The chain are made of Black Rope and Black Glass Beads.
- Hand Carved Natural Black Obsidian Fox Amulet Talisman Patron Saint pendant necklace amulet made of 100% natural black obsidian gemstone. Both fit For women or men. (Notice:The Colors And Patterns of...
- Obsidian is a powerful grounding stone that's commonly known to give wearers the strength needed to stand on their own convictions against any enemy, protecting its owners. Many use it in times of...
- 1. Pi Yao also known as Pi Xiu, Pi Xie, it's a Symbol Traditional of Protection, Luck and Richesse in Asia.It is believed to bring fortune, good tidings and protection to his owner.
- 2. In present time, the major banks, successful entrepreneurs' offices and shops all have Pi Xiu's. It is not only a guardian god, but also can bring in abundant source of monetary revenue and...
- 3. It is also believed that Feng Shui Pi Yao is used to get extra windfall and protect bad flying chi from hurting you.
- POWERFUL GROUNDING STONE - Obsidian crystal properties have been long cherished for their stabilizing and grounding effects. Stand in the power of the Now to anchor and re-balance scattered energies!
- ENERGY HEALING - The deep, transformative vibes of obsidian help to enhance & magnify the healing energy of other stones. It brings us strength & patience to overcome life's challenges and obstacles.
- PROTECTION AND SHIELDING - Obsidian helps you clear past emotional turmoil & psychic blockages. Like a bodyguard to your soul, it protects from shadow traits like addiction, fear, anxiety & anger.
It have been mentioned severally in paganism or folk religion. While the amulets in paganism have powers of their own, the amulets used for protection in Christianity do not have powers of their own until clergymen bless them. Also, the amulets used in Christianity require that the wearer has faith or positive disposition towards such amulets before the wearer can get any protection from them.
There is a clear difference between amulets and other items like charms and talisman. While amulet only offers protection, charms and talisman do offer more than protection; they may also give the wearer a kind of magical power to do things that others cannot do naturally. Also, there is a clear difference between a pendant and a protection amulet. An amulet can be in the form of a pendant, but not all pendants are amulets.
Talisman was derived from a Greek word ‘talein,’ which means ‘initiate into the mysteries.’ Protection Talismans may be worn for mystical development, while a Protection Amulets are used solely for protection.
Examples of amulet objects
The common objects used in making amulets are:
- Written words
- Animal parts
- Plant parts
- Engraved gems
- Image of God
- Image or symbol of saints
Even a gemstone can act as an amulet, especially if used for protection. A good example of such gemstones is carnelian, which is known to strengthen the auras and protect the wearer. This gemstone does not need any spiritual power to confer protection on the wearer; it does so naturally. However, its power can be enhanced if it is linked to a specific deity via prayer or if a spell is cast on it.
Written words used as amulets can be in the form of incantation and magical spell to repel bad luck and evil. They originate from various cultures, like Far East, Europe, and the Middle East. In fact, the word “amulet” originated from Latin; it was also referred to as “an object that protects a person from trouble.” Conclusively, a talisman has a broader benefit than an amulet.
Eye of Horus
The eye of horus is a symbol of protection, healing and magic.
Star of David
The star of David is a protective amulet with all jewish power of king david.
Amulet and religious symbolism
There is an association between amulet and religion. The Protection Amulet get their powers via religious symbolism; this is related to the grace of the divine. Your religious leaning can determine the type of amulet to use.
Virtually all cultures have a history of using amulets. Its use dated as far back as the time of cavemen and it is still being used today. Amulets can offer different types of protection, and the particular one you get depends on the symbol and deity to which that symbol is associated.
For example, fertility and pregnancy were protected in ancient Egypt with the use of amulets made in frog symbols. Human life can be protected with the use of ankh, which symbolizes life. Comfort, protection against evil and good health can be achieved with the use of eye or udjat symbol. You can also obtain protection against evil magic by using Protection Amulets from the symbol of the scarab. The most common universal protection symbol ever used is The Eye of Horus, which can keep the wearer under the watchful eyes of the God; this is the major factor that makes the eyes a universally accepted symbol of protection against evil and this has transcended several cultures.
Fetish is the name given to the amulets used in Africa. The African form of a protection amulet is usually carved in the image of animals, people or God. At a later date, Africans were using a complex magical system in the form of sacred letters or grid of numbers to achieve protection. History has also taught that those cultures that took amulet seriously are among the most successful. At battlefront, warriors can enjoy protection from unseen forces via protective Amulet. One can, therefore, say that there is more to amulets than superstition.
Choice of material for a Protection Amulets
The right material to be used in making an amulet should be a sacred material and in agreement with your choice of religion. You can choose from precious metals, gemstones, bones of saints or holy animals and scared trees. If you agree with Egyptian mysteries, you can equally adopt carnelian as your choice of sacred material for making; as mentioned above, carnelian is a protective gem sacred to Sekhmet. Consecrating carnelian to Sekhmet will make it very powerful; it is a common practice in Egypt.
Furthermore, those in India usually consecrate the Tulsi wood to Vishnu for making a protection amulet. The Stigi wood is used as a protective amulet in Indonesia. Ash is considered as the sacred tree to Odin in the Norse tradition; therefore, the Norse people use the tree to carve runes and wear the latter as an Amulet for protection.
The symbolism of the Protective Amulets should agree with your religious inclination, as mentioned earlier. As a result, the amulet can become for you a trusted symbol of personal belief in the supernatural. Whatever material or symbol you choose, it must be in agreement with the supernatural being you believe in.
Where to buy a protection amulet
The symbols are nothing if consecrated. Before you buy the amulet from any outlet, find out about its origin. The origin will hint you about how the amulet must have been consecrated. Not all magic practitioners can be trusted for the complete and reliable consecration of the amulet. Mass produced amulets that are made of cheap material like pewter are not the best for you; they are only superstitious.
Protection Amulets can offer you protection from unseen forces. They can equally protect you from certain physical issues, like an auto accident and so on. Be that as it may, you must never buy the amulet if you are not certain about the origin or if the origin is not reliable.