Back to Home Page or Contents Page or Writings or Index
My experience with the Evil Eye took place in the spring of 1977 in a large northern California city over a three or four day period. There were two separate incidents, with two separate individuals as the source of the Evil Eye, though I am positive they were acting as a team. The incidents took place within three or four blocks of each other in the downtown area.
Both individuals were female, but were not human. The odd thing is that
they both looked completely human, except for one non-human characteristic
they both shared (besides the Evil Eye, which I will describe below): they
both had skin that was the same color as the whites of their eyes, which
had the same coloration as the whites of human eyes. In other words neither
one had any melanin in their skin, but they were not albinos. Their hair,
eyebrows and irises had normal coloration (although I saw only the irises
of the second one, as described below). In all other respects (except for
the Evil Eye) they appeared as normal human females. Both dressed similarly:
white, short sleeve button down blouses, and plain dark blue skirts that
came below the knee. Though this was in 1977, their clothing reminded me
more of what a woman office worker might have worn in the early 1960's.
It looked out of place in 1977.
The first one I saw was 5'10" or 5'11" tall, with brown shoulder-length hair and bangs. She was not slender. She was big-boned, with thick legs. The second one was about 5'4" or 5'5" tall, with short black hair and no bangs. I guess I would describe her build as between slender and normal.
The first one I saw as I entered the main post office in downtown area. I was in the habit of going to this post office around noon each day to mail a package. Because I walked there, I always entered from the same door. In retrospect I am certain that it was waiting for me as a target for reasons which I will describe below. I entered from the east entrance into the east-west running lobby from the bright mid-day sunlight into a dim interior, with the service counter being at the far west end of the lobby, and with a foyer to my left where a south entrance from the street came in. I was looking straight ahead towards the service desk I was headed for, but something very white in the dim light caught the corner of my eye and I turned to look to see what it was. I saw an odd sight. There was this large woman with extremely white legs standing against the west wall of the foyer as though she were being measured (with her heels, back and hands flat against the wall), except that her head was hanging down so that I thought she was looking at the floor in front of her feet. I couldn't be sure of just where she was looking, though, since her bangs were hanging down covering her eyes. The reason I say it was an odd sight is the way she was standing. There was no logical reason for her to be standing that way. She was not slouching. Her back and feet were straight against the wall. There was no one around her. She was not looking around, and she did not look up when I came in. She did not look up at all. In fact she did not move at all in the time I stood looking at her, which was for maybe half a minute. What did happen though, as I watched, was that I felt a very strong feeling of hatred emanating from her to me from under the bangs. It was so strong it is better to describe it as a physical flow of energy, and in fact I am sure it was a flow of energy. The flow steadily grew stronger as I watched and was directed to my stomach, which was probably the highest part of my body that she could see from under her bangs.
After about half a minute I decided I had seen all that I was going to see. During this time there was a man and a woman who entered separately from the south entrance I was facing and passed between the alien female and I as I stood facing her. Neither one seemed to take any special notice of either of us. After awhile I decided against approaching her, but instead to finish what I had come into the post office for-to send a package. As I was standing in line I was still mulling over the incident, and decided it was definitely weird enough that I would approach her on my way back out. I could not see her position from where I was in line, but when I finished I went back, turned the corner and found that she was gone. I went outside and looked for her on the streets, but she was nowhere to be seen.
That was the end of the first incident.
The second incident happened either two or three days later. I do not remember which, but remember is that it was not the next day. This time I had already mailed my package and was walking away from the post office. I was two or three blocks away. I was walking on the sidewalk on the south side of the street in the easterly direction, and was about in the middle of the block when I felt an odd, uncomfortable feeling between my shoulder blades. I was puzzled by it, thinking at first it was just some sort of body ache or twinge I had never felt before. But it grew steadily stronger, and after a few seconds I thought I'd better turn around to see if there was something behind me causing it. There was. When I turned I saw walking directly behind me about 12 to 15 feet away, and with her gaze fixed right on the area where I had felt the uncomfortable sensation, the second, shorter white-skinned female as described above. She immediately dropped her gaze to the sidewalk in front of her and turned and stepped over towards the street where she stood behind two normal human women who were talking to each other and watching traffic looking for a chance to jaywalk across the street. The alien stood directly behind them, but I do not think either was aware of her. The odd thing was that the alien kept her gaze fixed on the sidewalk in front of her and never looked up at the traffic as the women in front of her were doing. I walked back towards it, and I was a little angry, because I realized this was something similar to the first experience. It wasn't hard to make the connection between them, and I wasn't happy about it. I walked back to within about 6 feet of it. I would have approached further and probably had some kind of confrontation with it, but I didn't want to involve the two women it was standing behind. I thought that I might draw it away from them if I walked away and got it to follow. So I turned and walked on about 50-80 feet, then turned around suddenly. It was gone. I walked all the way back down the block and looked around on the side streets. I did not see it. It had disappeared.
I received the same type of hateful energy flow from this second one, except that it was much stronger. It grew stronger with time, as did the first one. Like the first one, she could not continue the hateful flow while looking at me directly.
After the first incident it did not occur to me that there might be a second incident coming. After the second time I expected to see more of them. I was on the lookout for them for several weeks. I have never seen another one in the 30 years since then. I have seen only those two.
- The flows were coming out of their eyes.
- The flows steadily grew stronger once started.
- The flows were VERY hateful. They were WAY more hateful than anything I have ever experienced, or even heard of anyone experiencing.
- Both individuals seemed to handle their gaze as though handling a weapon by pointing it at the ground in front of their feet when not in use (though this is just speculation in the first case, since I did not see its eyes).
- This is what has been described as the Evil Eye. Though I do not understand how it was done, the eyes seem to have been the delivery mechanism for this nasty, hateful, "Evil" energy.
- The Evil Eye is preventable by turning around IMMEDIATELY when anything uncomfortable that has never been experienced before is felt on the middle of the back. The delivery cannot continue when the deliverer looks at the face of the receiver.
- This preventative strategy can and should be promoted to others WITHOUT any mention of the Evil Eye.
- The term Evil Eye sounds more scary and interiorizing than the actual mechanism/incident is.
- This complete story should not be generally related because it could put light-complexioned, innocent people, at risk of injury, etc. by the less-than-fully-analytical of our population. In fact there is no light-complexioned person whose skin is anywhere as white as the whites of their eyes. Albinos could also be put at risk. This is completely unnecessary because the solution-to simply turn around- is completely workable and maybe even more workable without an understanding of what to expect to find there.
- If a person asks what they will find there, on being told to turn around immediately if they feel something between their shoulder blades, they can simply be told that that is unknown.
- The first individual stood as she was to the side of my line of sight and in the manner in which she stood because she was giving me a test to see how I would respond to something unusual or out of the ordinary. She was doing this because she knew her partner would have to get close to me to do her "work", and she wanted to see if she would be safe from me. The bigger one did the first test in case I was not safe. She would have been more capable of defending herself physically from anything they might have thought I would have done to her. (She was bigger than I was, but I am bigger than the second, shorter one).
- The second one looked like she could definitely have run faster than the first one, which she might have need of doing in some cases.
- The second one was probably following me from the post office the whole time and waited to start the Evil Eye delivery until she found the two women waiting to cross the street that she could use as a shield if necessary (it was necessary). So the delivery did not start until two or three blocks away from the post office. Probably the reason I did not receive the Evil Eye the next day after the first incident was that there was no convenient "shield" available as I left from the post office that day.